Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Mom

Today, June 3, would have been my Mom's 74th birthday. She passed away 8 years ago.

I am very blessed and thankful that our God gave me my Mom. She was of course my Mom, but also my best friend. All through my life, she was always there for me.... with a listening ear, or an afternoon out and lunch, or some advice that I needed to hear, or so often she created family times for myself and my brothers and sisters that have become real treasures to us as adults. She lived not near long enough on this earth, but I do know for sure, she is in the arms of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. I know she has no more pain, and I also know I will see her again, which makes being on this earth a little easier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! I love you!!!

Denise
Phil4:13

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful knowing you will see your mom again. It is what gets you through this life. HOPE in JESUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were blessed to have such a wonderful mother.

    ReplyDelete