Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Card



Thought I would show you this card also. I just put some of the finishing touches on it, so take a look!!


I used the stamp set, "God's Beauty", #113222, along with the colors of Olive, Rose Red, and Whisper White. I used a square card this time, measuring 5.5 inches square. To color the stamped images, I used the SU's Watercolor Crayons... they are really lots of fun to use, especially along with an Aqua Painter, # 103954. The Aqua painter makes blending the colors so much easier, as far as getting the result that I was looking for. The butterfly was cut out, and I used Stampin Dimensionals to get the 3D look. I was also able to kinda roll the wings around a pen to get a further 3D look. The flowers were stamped, colored and cut out... then two flowers together made the flower blossom. I also usually ink most of the edges of all the papers that I use in a card, it gives the card a real finished look, in my opinion. This picture shows the envelope... I like to use a part of the design, and stamp it on the envelope to continue with the design. I think it sets the card apart from all the others!!

So happy card makin and scrappin!!

Stop back soon!!

Denise


Phil4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment