Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Philly Inkers

While reading this, you might think, what or where are the Philly Inkers?? Glad you asked that question... when I lived in the Philly area, yes in Philadelphia, PA...... I belonged to a group of very talented and pleasant Stampin Up! stampers. We got together about once a month, and talked over current Stampin Up! business, and then we had a swap. What is a swap, you ask.. well, we would make a card front ( yes, without the back or the inside of the card), one for each person attending, and then we would all trade with each other. We were able to go home with lots of new ideas, usually a new technique or two, and more encouragement to make cards with our own design ideas. I always looked forward to attending the meetings and getting to know all the talented stampers... it was lots of fun!! What is an evening with a bunch of women without food and more chatting??!!

We had a conference call for some training for Stampin Up! business on Monday, and I found out that I had completed the first challenge when I started in July, and didn't even know it. What a nice surprise to find out I had a FREE stamp set coming and a $20 gift card for the new catalog. SO, I'm very excited to see the new catalog come out!!

The NEW CATALOG comes out 19 January2009. Wouldn't you like to see what Stampin Up has to offer? Their stamp sets are wonderful and the colors that match everything in the whole catalog is simply marvelous!!! E-MAIL ME, letting me know you woul dlike a catalog!!!

Be sure and enjoy your day... it is a gift!! ;~)


Denise

Phil 4:13

1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love your blog! Keep up the good work!
    And again congrats on acheiving Stampin' Start!

    ReplyDelete