Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Class... Ladies Card Class

I will be starting a new ladies card class... no, not cards as in diamonds or spades or hearts, but making our own greeting cards for our friends and loved ones.

We will be meeting twice a month in the community room where I live. The first meeting is scheduled for Thursday, April 2, @ 7PM. Since this is the first meeting, we will be discussing the future plans for upcoming meetings, some plans for special events, and of course making some make'n takes. This will be a great time for everyone to meet and get to know one another.

I would love to have you in our class, so email me, and I will tell you the address and make the necessary arrangements for you. This class is designed for anyone, from beginners to advanced, so come and enjoy your evening with us!!!

Hope to hear from you!!
Denise
Phil4:13

Massillon, OH
cogjplusd@sssnet.com

1 comment: